Everyone loves coffee, it is a beautiful gift to the Earth. Other than it helping us wake up in the morning or stay up late to study for that exam, it has some amazing health benefits. Like how could that sweet cup of warmth and energy get better?!
- less likely to have type 2 Diabetes
- less likely to have Parkinson’s disease
- less likely to have Dementia
- have fewer cases of certain cancers
- have fewer cases of heart rhythm problems and strokes!
- caffeine is an aid in fat burning
- it has essential nutrients (vitamin B2, B5, & B3, Magnesium, and Potassium)
- help fight depression (Harvard study from 2011 show 4 cups a day reduced depression by 20%)
- BIGGEST source of antioxidants in the Western diet
Now, after you have drank all your cups of coffee and benefited from all those points I made above you can now use those extra coffee grinds as a scrub. There are some stores that already sell coffee grinds like Frank Body which I have bought from and is soo amazing and my skin felt so nice. But if you would like to safe some money and not waste anything you can use your own. Here is a website that will show different ways to recycle your coffee grounds for your own personal use!